Who We Are
We are a congregation of the Presbyterian Church (USA).
We were established in 1907, several years before the Town of Estes Park was incorporated or Rocky Mountain National Park was created.
We serve a congregation of about 300 members and welcome the regular participation of many more from the community.
We host a variety of community activities and Christian education programs that are open to all.
We are located south of Lake Estes, just west of Fish Creek Road, between the high school athletic field and the 18-hole golf course.