Sunday, October 30
Membership /Hospitality Committee invites everyone to attend our annual Harvest Festival October 30.
After church at 11:00 there will be a soup luncheon
Admission is free, but each family is asked to bring one non-perishable food item for Crossroads.
- Each PCCR family is asked to bring a crock pot of warm soup to the Fellowship Hall prior to the 10:00 worship service
- Corn bread, crackers, beverages and dessert will be provided
Sundays at 10:00 a.m.
Preaching: Rev. Edie Gause
Liturgist: Patti Dolezal
Chancel Choir: “My Song In The Night”
Organist: Rich Billingham
Greeters:Bob & Joy Holcomb
Journeys Class: “Sacred People – Clergy, Monastics, Shamans”
Nursery Care 9-11:00 a.m.
Where In Christ we experience God’s presence in our lives and service.
We gather for Worship each Sunday 10:00 a.m. and a Morning Prayer Service June-August at 8:00 a.m.
WHAT DO WE BELIEVE?
The Presbyterian Community Church of the Rockies is a sacred community formed around Jesus the Christ where we experience God’s presence in our lives and service together.
- We strive to be open, accepting, trustworthy, and compassionate demonstrating God’s love, peace, and justice to the world.
- We strive to be better stewards of time, talent, and money in order to preserve and enhance God’s kingdom on earth.
- We strive through quality education to grow spiritually and in our understanding of our faith.